Marine Lab Forms and Manuals

Need to schedule a research vessel or apply for a collecting permit? This is the place. We have produced and collected here all the forms required for use of the HSU Marine Lab and the RV Coral Sea by the faculty, students and staff of HSU. Outside users likewise must file formal paperwork to reserve space on the RV Coral Sea or at the HSU Marine Lab. You can find all the required forms here. You may always call the office at 707-826-3671 during regular business hours of 0900 to 1700 PST to obtain personal help or clarifications.